Instructions for opening and using forms:
- Find the form you want to access in the list below.
- Click on the link for the form. This will take you to the Ontario Government Central Forms Repository (except for the Cancellation of Incapacity Form).
- Right-click on the Download button
- Select Save Link As from the dropdown menu
- Choose the location on your computer to where you want to download the form (for example Downloads or Desktop)
- Click Save
- Alternatively, just click on Download to save to the default location on your computer
- Important: Do not attempt to open the file from a link that appears at the top or bottom of your screen. This will produce a message that the file cannot be opened.
- Go to the location on your computer to where you downloaded the form (for example Downloads or Desktop)
- Open the form from that location using Adobe Reader.
- Fill in the form, including as much information as possible
- Save the completed form to your computer
- If the completed form cannot be saved, “print the form as a PDF” to save it
- Select File and then select Print
- Select Adobe PDF or Microsoft Print to PDF from the printer dropdown menu
- Click Print
- Create a name for your completed form
- Click Save
- Send the saved completed form by email to email@example.com
Note that forms may also be printed out and completed by hand. Completed forms may also be sent by fax or regular mail, however email is recommended for fastest service.
You will need Adobe Reader to use these forms. To download the free Adobe Reader please visit the Adobe website ( https://get.adobe.com/reader/)
The following is a listing of applications and notices to the Board:
- Health Care Consent Act
- Mental Health Act
- Personal Health Information Protection Act
- Substitute Decisions Act
- Child, Youth and Family Services Act
- Notice of Withdrawal (Note: Use of this Form is not mandatory)
- Cancellation of Incapacity Form (Note: Use of this Form is not mandatory)
|Substitute Decisions Act|
Form 18 - Application to the Board for a Review of a Finding of Incapacity to Manage Property under Subsection 20.2(1) of the Substitute Decisions Act
|Top of page|
You will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view pdf files.